Tudorza® Pressair® is not indicated for the initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm (ie, rescue therapy).1
Patient Feedback in 3 Steps1:
1. Ready Before Inhalation
- Remove cap and hold upright.
- PRESS and RELEASE the green button.
- Check the color-controlled window. GREEN means the medicine is READY for inhalation.
- Before you put the inhaler in your mouth, breathe out completely. Do not breathe out into the inhaler. Then place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece.
2. During Inhalation
- TAKE A STRONG, DEEP BREATH IN.
- A "CLICK" will sound during inhalation when the inhaler is used correctly.
- Keep breathing in as long as possible after you hear the "CLICK." Note: some people may not hear the "CLICK."
3. Confirm after Inhalation
- Remove the inhaler from your mouth and hold your breath for as long as possible, and then slowly breathe out, away from the inhaler.
- CONFIRM the control-controlled window has turned from green to RED to ensure the full dose has been inhaled correctly.
If you would like to print or keep a copy of the instructions, please select the "download instructions" button below.DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS